Calling all schools and teachers! Exciting new writing competition for your pupils.
To enter, children are asked to produce a piece of original writing inspired by the life or work of Judith Kerr. For example, pupils might choose to write:
- their own version of The Tiger Who Came to Tea
- a review of When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
- a guide on ‘How to Look After Mog’ or a new Mog story
- a biography of Judith Kerr
- a report about tigersAll types and genres of writing are valid, as long as they are linked in some way to Judith Kerr and her books. Please encourage children to be as creative as possible!
Closing date: 4th July 2019
Entry forms and instructions, together with the competition Terms and Conditions, are available at
You can download the flyer with full details here:
Don’t forget you can also win £5000 for your school library with National Book Tokens!